Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dear Todd,



You proposed to me not long after Thanksgiving of 2012, I had planned on writing letters to you all thoughout our engagement. As you can see, I got kind of a late start. But you know me, I never really stay organized, even though I'd like to. Spring is finally here and I can't wait to get this show on the road. You already know how excited I am since whenever you come upstairs I'm watching some wedding related show (you have even watched Bridezillas with me...You are such a good man). If it's not wedding shows you always see me on Pinterest or reading some wedding planning book. Heck maybe it's too early to plan, but I can't wait to marry you so I can't help myself.

You are the joy of my life.

Yours; forever and always,
Jenny


0 comments:

Post a Comment