Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dear Todd,

I love that you at least try to like the same things I do. I know you aren't a huge hockey fan like I am, but you watch some games with me and try to get into them, even if you don't know exactly whats going on. You even deal with other fans trying to converse with you when they see the Blackhawks hat you found (and agreed to buy after my persuading), or you look to me to jump in the conversation. Not only do you (at least attempt) to include yourself into all aspects of my life, you even deal with the fact that I'm totally in love with my team, the Montreal Canadiens (more specifically Carey Price), and the idea that if/when we have children, I want to put them into hockey (I'm not sure if you will agree once you see how expensive hockey equipment is).

Thank you for being my best friend and (sometimes unwilling) hockey buddy. 

Yours; forever and always,
Jenny


"How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?"
—Jacques Plante


0 comments:

Post a Comment