Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Prep!

It's that time of year again! Valentine's Day!!! 

I know plenty of people who believe Valentine's Day was created by card and candy companies just to boost sales, but even if that's true, I still love Vday!!

This year I am pretty dang broke so I got some stuff to make food gifts and made a candy Jar for Todd. I gave it too him early so he could munch on it all through the month. 



As for my food gifts...I got some brownie mix that I plan to toss frozen raspberries in. I got the cliche heart cookies, because even if they're cliche, they are still yummy. I also picked up some raspberry sorbet and lemon-lime soda to make floats. Of course, I also had to bust out the bottle of sweet red wine that my parents got me for Christmas (saving that for the 14th)

I will post more updates the closer it gets to love day! That's it for now. 
Have a good week fellow love birds!


0 comments:

Post a Comment