Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dear Todd,

I love how when we talk about wedding planning you always make some sort of joke. I'm glad that you aren't taking it too seriously.

I'm so thankful that your mom was willing to let us use her lovely home for the wedding. It is perfect and intimate and I couldn't be more excited. I like that our wedding will be more like a dinner party and less like a big event with 100+ people. Even so, it still takes a lot of planning and you know I am one for detail. I tend to want to make sure everything is perfect so I know planning this will be hard work, especially since I keep changing my mind about things, but I am lucky that I have you to bounce ideas off of, even if sometimes you do make 1 too many jokes ;)

I love you, and I can't wait to be your wife!

Yours; forever and always
Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment