Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dear Todd,

This is my first letter to you as your wife...

   I don't think that it has really sunk in that I am married, but there are times when it hits me and I feel so happy and excited. I am Mrs. Wallace!! (well not legally until I change my name but you get the idea) I am so happy that things worked out the way they did. I'm ready for the adventure of spending the rest of my life with you. I hope I can continue to make you happy.
   At times I feel worried that I will fail. I want to do my absolute best to keep you and I the happiest we can be. You deserve all the best and I hope that throughout the years I can provide that for you.
   I know you will love me no matter what...That goes both ways.

Thank you for being there for me through all the wedding stress.
I'm sure you are looking forward to planning the wedding in Maine [sarcasm]

Yours; forever and always
Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment