Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Whoa! Wait just a minute!...

My plans have changed a lot for the wedding... I originally planned on buying a custom wedding dress on Etsy, instead my Step Mother bought my dress this past week. I also have my shoes, jewelry, and sweater that I planned to buy later. We are in the process of trying to get our marriage license now and having a small courthouse wedding that way my parents can witness it without having to travel over 1000 miles. The issue is a little time sensitive though. We are trying to get it done before we leave from vacation but the way things are going I'm not sure it's going to happen so I guess we are playing it by ear. Thanks to my Dad and Step Mother's generosity we don't have to spend nearly as much in October as we originally planned, but I am still planning on a beautiful ceremony and reception for the family up north.

0 comments:

Post a Comment